Department of Sanskrit Nyaya
Designation: Assistant Professor in Nyaya
Address: S.S.Nilayam, Thekkevilakam, Near Nagar Temple, Venagnoor.P.O,Thiruvananthapuram, Pin.695523.
1. MA-Sanskrit Nyaya, University of Kerala,1996.
2. M Phil- Manuscriptology in Sanskrit, University of Kerala,1998.
3. Ph D- Sanskrit Nyaya, University of Kerala, 2004.
1. Adrsttasadhanam, Kiranavali, ISSN-0975-4067, December, 2014.
2. Types of Sentence in Nyaya Philosophy, Proceedings, ISBN 978-81-922232-5-4, October,2015.
3. Doctrine of Causality in Nyaya Vaisesika, Manuscript Studies, ISSN-2393-9443, December, 2015.
4. Vaisesikadarsane Gunanirupanam, Sukrtindra, ISSN-2229-3337,April,2016.
1. Siji.C.K, Vaisesikasutrarasayana- A Study, 2014.
2. Suchithra.V, Comparative Study of Aristotelian and Nyaya Theory of Syllogism, 2014.
3. Rajalekshmi.V.M, Contribution of Jayanthabhatta to Indian Philosophy and Literature, 2015.
1. Padavimarsanam Nirvacanavum Prayogavum, ORI & MSS Library, University of Kerala, November, 2015.
2. Concept of Epistemology in Nyayadipika, SSUS,Kalady, March,2016.
3. Sabdabodhaparicaya, SSUS,RC, Tvpm, Workshop, March, 2016.
4. Deductive Fallacies Definition and Application, Govt.Sanskrit College, Trippunithura, September, 2016.
About Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
The University was established two decades ago in the name of the illustrious Indian philosopher Jagad Guru Adi Sankara in his place of birth at Kalady. The basic objective of the University is to impart knowledge in various branches of Sanskrit, Indology, Indian culture, Indian and Foreign languages, Indian philosophy, Fine Arts and Social Sciences and to promote the study and research in Sanskrit and other systems of Indian knowledge. As a centre of cultural heritage and a house for indigenous art forms, the University is envisioned to harmonize the society through educational excellence.