Department of Hindi
Name: Dr. P. RAVI
Designation: Professor & Head.
Address: Department of Hindi, SSUS, Kalady. Pin: 683574
1. Vibhajan aur Bharatiya Kahaniyan.1995.
2. Kavita ka Varthman 978-93-5000-742-6 2011 Editor.
3. Uttaraupanivesikvimarsh aur Hindi Kavita 2011 Editor.
4. Samkaleen Kavita ke Aayam 978-81-8031-763-7 2013 Editor.
5.Samkaleen Hindi Upanyas Samay aur Sanvedana 81-8143-599-0 2000
1. Jan Vikalp, Research Journal ISSN 2231-6191 Editor.
1. Ratheesh C Nair Sattothar Hindi Upanyasaon mein Balmanovigyan ek Adhyayan 2006 awarded.
2. Jija Jamal Beesvimsadi ke Antimdasak ke Mahilaupanyason mein Pratirodhi Swar 2008 awarded.
3. Sindhu A Upanivesvad ka Gandhipratirodh aur Swatantryottar Hindi Upanyas 2009 awarded.
4. Nisha M C Samkaleen Mahilaupanyason mein Abhivyakt Rajneetik Chetana ek |Adhyayan 2011 awarded.
5. Sheminas A S Swatantryottar Hindi Kahaniyon mein Sampradayikata ke Badalte Swarup 2012 awarded.
6. Sajana K Nabbe ke Bad ke Hindi-Malayalam Upanyason mein Stri Vimarsh 2015 awarded.
7. Sandhya E N Upanyas aur Itihas ka Antersanbhandh: Samkaleen Upanyason ke Sanderbh mein.
Board of Studies of Hindi, Faculty of Indian Languages, Academic Council of SSUS.
Board of Studies member, Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore. 2013-15.
Board of Studies member, UG, University of Kerala 2012-2015.
Board of Studies member, Dr.G.Ramchandran Deemed University, Coimbatore 2011-2013.
About Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
The University was established two decades ago in the name of the illustrious Indian philosopher Jagad Guru Adi Sankara in his place of birth at Kalady. The basic objective of the University is to impart knowledge in various branches of Sanskrit, Indology, Indian culture, Indian and Foreign languages, Indian philosophy, Fine Arts and Social Sciences and to promote the study and research in Sanskrit and other systems of Indian knowledge. As a centre of cultural heritage and a house for indigenous art forms, the University is envisioned to harmonize the society through educational excellence.