The first University in Kerala state accredited with A Grade by NAAC in the First Cycle itself
Enquiry : 0484 246 3380, 0484 269 9731
Department of Music
Name: Dr Manju Gopal
Designation: Assistant Professor
Dr Manju Gopal
Dept of Music
1.Ph D (Music) ,Kerala University,2004
2.MA (Music) ,University of Kerala,1996
1."Roots,Routes and Fruits of Vedanta in Kerala, Dept of Vedanta,SSUS,Kalady, 15 March 2016.
2.Woman in popular culture-problems of representation,Identity and resistance,Centre for comparative literature,SSUS,Kalady 9-11 March, 2016.
3.National seminar on compositions of Syama Sastri,Dept of Music,
Govt Women's College,
18 &19 of February,2016.
4.International Seminar ISSM by IUCSSM, Kottayam,
5.National Seminar "Dimensions of Natya-a
holistic approach" ,MGR Janaki College for Arts &Science for Women,Chennai,
6.International seminar ,SVASH,Thiruvananthapuram,
7. National seminar on Ethical explorations in Advaita Vedanta, Dept of Vedanta, SSUS, Kalady,3-4 March 2015
8. Consciousness-Scientific&philosophical perspectives,6&7 March,2014.
9. International Seminar, SVASH,Tvpm,April 2014.
1. Concept of laya in Carnatic music, Conference proceeding of SVASH, TVPM,ISBN:978-93-5212-526-5 ,May 2015.
2.Tradition in carnatic Music,Conference proceeding of the International seminar,SVASH, TVPM,ISBN 978-81-907480-9-4,April,2014.
1. Vidya P .M.,Varnas of T.R. Subramaniam.
2.Vedanayakam Pillai's creations- A case study.
1. Member of Board of Studies(Performing Arts), Calicut University,2016
2.Chairman, Scrutiny board, University of Kerala(2016)
3. Co-ordinator of Agamananda Swami Centre for Visual Culture & Aesthetics, SSUS, Kalady.(2014 onwards)
Conducted many programmes as part of NSS regular activities (including vegetation of crops , campus cleaning etc)
Presented music concerts in Kerala.
Presented papers a nd invited lectures as part of National Seminar in Kerala & outside.